SmartEnd is a distinctive admin dashboard (control panel) with all the options that you may need to build any types of websites, built will Laravel 5 powerful framework. Open source code can be updated easily with good documentation and tips that will help you.
- A perfect and stylish dashboard with 4 different colors and styles.
- Responsive Admin Panel.
- Two Languages ( English & Arabic ).
- Two directions RTL and LTR.
- Laravel 5 powerful Framework.
- Two versions with Laravel 5.2 & Laravel 5.3.
- Secure dashboard with login access and reset password functionality.
- A webmaster permission to mange site sections and main features.
- Dashboard with quick overview of all the modules.
- All general settings you will need for any website.
- Dynamic website sections, pages and categories.
- Every section fields and features management.
- Text editor for every page.
- Multi upload module to upload bulk of photos.
- Google map module to add multi maps in pages.
- SEO module for every page and section to help improve your website.
- Icon picker to choose icons for categories and pages.
- Additional fields for Arabic language can be activated.
- Control activate or deactivate APPs for dashboard.
- Search engine to search any where in dashboard.
- One place (Menu) to add every thing in your website.
- Categories and subcategories management.
- Banners and sliders management.
- Powerful inbox will ability to connect your webmail.
- Multiple reports with graphical illustrations.
- Notifications with new emails and events.
- And more you can see in Demo Link: http://smartfordesign.net/smartend/
- Provide excellent support with a fast response rate.
- Patch and fix any bugs or broken content.
- Help get you setup and installed!
- Answer any questions you may have.
Documentation Here: http://smartfordesign.net/smartend/documentation/
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me via contact form here: http://codecanyon.net/user/mmondi#contact
Project folder contents:
Version 1.0 (December 27, 2016) - Release of this script on Codecanyon. - Built with Laravel 5.2. Version 1.1 (January 02, 2017) - Adding a new version for Laravel 5.3. Version 1.2 (January 17, 2017) - Fix : Include sql file with 5.3 version. - Fix : Logout bug on 5.3 version. - Feature : Get & save visitors information ( Analytics ) to the database.